Friday, July 3, 2009

wife

What if all our desires were fulfilled in one thing?
Would the thing we chose truly satisfy all our true longing in the inmost being of our heart to the uttermost completeness?
My heart longs to be full.
The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear?
Search me and know my ways.
See if there be any offensive way in me.
Lead me in the way that is everlasting.
He is my rock and I have made Him my refuge. In Him alone do I find my strength. I have trusted in the Lord and He has become my rear guard. According to His promises I have been made whole again, the way I was in the beginning before time. He knit me together in my mothers womb and my frame was not hidden from His eyes. He formed me and molded me as the potter does the clay. Whom shall I trust in but my Maker? Shall the workmanship say to the crafter, "You have no hands,"? Who knows but the Lord your God that I have been made perfect in His eyes? Why should I question He who holds me together? It is out of silence that wisdom speaks. Therefore, I shall lay my words to rest. For He is my comfort and my rampart. He is the one the four living creature bow before in worship. He is the one who the twenty-four elders bow before in worship. He is the one who is, who was, and who is yet coming. If you hear the voice of the Lord do not harden your hearts as your fathers did in the desert. Obedience is more important than sacrifice. Do not grow weary. For my soul to find rest is to find my faith in Him. He is my strong tower, of who shall I be afraid? Even if the gates of hell open up against me, am I not loved? Though I know in part and prophecy in part, what am I if I have not love. Neither is Love an emotion, an action nor a choice. It is the power beyond all reckoning, and He dwells in me.

No comments: