Sunday, April 5, 2009

leapfrog

This past friday I went to the monastery in Conyers. And as I was laying beside the pond resting with the Lord, I just let my mind go where ever He took it. As I got up I asked Him, what is the one thing you want me to remember from this?

"Leapfrog."

So I stood to my feet in giggle of just how silly and hysterical yet how applicable it was. As I was walking, He further explained, you can't play by yourself.

Simply, to get anywhere I need Jesus. I need my mate who has called me into Himself to be my leapfrog partner. Soon enough We're halfway across the field and having an awesome time without even knowing that We're doing the Lords work.

To operate outside of this relationship is utter folly and meaningless. To try to get somewhere without my leapfrog partner takes so much more work and troublesome labor and its boring. Not to mention I don't know where it is I must even get to. But to operate within this love that I have by my side is hilarious, fun beyond fun, and We get there (to where ever We are going) without even knowing there was a distance to travel. Love transcends all things, perfect love casts out all fear.

This is nothing less than a Marriage.

No comments: