Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Prayer

Lord, you are faithful. You are faithful to complete the work that you have started in my life, and in those around me. You are good in all of your glorious ways. I will no longer fear what is unknown because you know all things and I know You. Help me in my disbelief, help me to cast it aside. I will trust in You, O Lord, and the words that you have spoken. I will be obedient to the words of your will. God, you are there in the loneliness, you are there in the silence. You are there in the busyness and in the commotion, in the loud and in the chaos. You are the one who provides peace in the unknown and misunderstanding. You are the source of rest, the rest in which my soul confides. I won't worry about tomorrow because you are with me now. Teach me your ways, teach me your will. I will follow you all of my days. I will love you with all of my heart, with all of my soul, and with everything that I am.
Selah.

No comments: