Saturday, April 30, 2011

up date

Whelp, its been a few since I've posted.

Just wanted to say "hi" to my millions of readers. (cough)

Seriously, this blog has been a challenge for me, a quite forgotten challenge. Originally i started this ole blog because i had a desire to write but never did and so the Lord kind of nudged me into it. Its been a great outlet for my thoughts the few times i have "outletted." I hope that it serves not only to bless me but the few and far between who have actually stumbled across my blog. So, to those who have read, are reading, and whomever will read, i pray you are blessed and encouraged. As for all the poor grammar and spelling, have mercy and understand the extreme informality of this here blog.

I guess we will all see what happens with this blog. I can foresee keeping it for a very long time, forgetting about it a few times and picking it back up again.

Blessings, may He keep you.

No comments: